Our doctors specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders. They are board-certified and Fellows in the American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. Educated at UCLA and trained at UCSD, both doctors have years of expertise and use the latest techniques in their field. The doctors and staff will treat you with compassion and respect, listen to your concerns and give you honest answers. We treat all patients from pediatric to geriatric.
To schedule an appointment please call us at 760-724-8749.
Prior to your appointment we ask that you fill out the New Patient Forms and bring them on the day of your exam or fax them ahead of time to 760-724-2604. These forms will help us better understand your head and/or neck concern(s), overall health, and assess your disorder(s).
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.
What to bring
Please come prepared for your appointment by bringing with you the following items:
- Any pertinent records from other doctor visits (fax or bring to office)
- The results of any specialized tests: Hearing and balance tests, sleep studies, etc.
- Bring any x-ray reports and actual films of CT and MRI scans
- Updated list of current medications
- Current Insurance Card
- If appropriate, bring an English-speaking family member or friend
Our normal business hours are Monday -Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
Should you not be able to make make your appointment, we ask that you please provide us with at least 48 hours notice. Patients that miss their appointment without providing notice will be charged a missed appointment fee.
We are contracted with most types of insurance. We are also available for consultation for those with non-contracted plans. Those who are members of a contracted HMO plan, please have your authorization available when you arrange your appointment.
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. Please fill out the forms and bring them on the day of your appointment.
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Historia Medica
- Advanced Beneficiary Notice regarding your hearing test: EnglishSpanish
- PostOp Minor Skin Surgery
- PostOp Tonsillectomy / Adenoidectomy
- Postop Ear Tubes
- PostOp Reconstructive Ear Surgery
- PostOp Sinus / Nasal Surgery
- Cholesteatoma: EnglishSpanish
- Ears and Altitude
- Patulous Eustachian Tube
- Surfer's Ear
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: EnglishSpanish
- Lateral Canal BPPV
- Mal de Debarquement Syndrome (MdDS)
- Meniere's Disease
- Cawthorne Exercise Program
- Brandt-Daroff Exercises
- Tinnitus: EnglishSpanish
- Sinus Headaches
- Nasal Irrigation
- Acid Reflux
For billing inquiries, please contact us directly at 760-755-5647.