Your first visit to ENT Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. There's background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
To schedule an appointment please call us at 760-724-8749.
What to bring
Please come prepared for your appointment by bringing with you the following items:
- Any pertinent records from other doctor visits (fax, email or bring to office)
- The results of any specialized tests: Hearing and balance tests, sleep studies, etc.
- Bring any x-ray reports (or where they were performed and when)
- Updated list of current medications
- Current Insurance Card
- If appropriate, bring an English-speaking family member or friend
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.